All pupils must dress according to our Uniform Policy, which reflects our values and reinforces our school’s culture of high expectations and academic achievement.
Our school uniform is important to us because it is one way in which we identify ourselves as a school family and it promotes a strong, cohesive school identity which supports high standards and expectations in all areas of school life.
Purchasing school uniform
We have taken care to ensure that our uniform is affordable and to minimise the number of items that need to be purchased from a particular supplier.
Items marked as such must be purchased from one of our suppliers and parents should take care when buying other items to ensure that they meet our expectations.
Suppliers stocking our uniform are:
Clive Mark: 38-40 Poplar Road, Kings Heath, Birmingham B14 7AD, Tel: 0121 444 7623
Mansuri Schoolwear: 754-756 Stratford Rd, Birmingham, B11 4BP, Tel: 0121 778 2787, or order online https://mansuri.co.uk/collections/ark-tindal-primary-academy
Any unwanted items of uniform may be given to the school office. We host regular second-hand uniform sales where good quality items can be picked up for low cost.
Items marked as * should be purchased from our school uniform provider Clive Mark. Items marked as # can be purchased from school.
Children in Year 1 to Year 6
- Blazer* for Years 4, 5 and 6
- White shirt, which must be tucked in. No polo shirts.
- School Tie*#
- Black or grey smart trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- Teal V-neck jumper or cardigan, with* or without the academy logo
- In the summer term green gingham dresses or black or grey smart shorts may be worn
- School book bag* or alternative appropriate rucksack
- Plain black smart shoes: No trainers or boots. Laces must be black. No heels.
- Plain black tracksuit trousers
- Teal polo shirt#
- Teal sweatshirt#
- Black or white trainers: must be appropriate for sports. No converse style trainers or football boots
Nursery and Reception
- Plain black, grey or navy-blue tracksuit trousers
- White polo shirt, with* or without the academy logo
- Teal sweatshirt, with or without the academy logo#
- Plain black or white trainers
We ask that all clothing is named, including shoes, so that lost items can be returned to their owner. The school cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage of pupils’ property and valuables. All mislaid items are placed in the lost property box, please ask the school office if you wish to look through this box. We endeavour to return all named property, but give unclaimed lost property to a local children’s charity at the end of term.